In a highly competitive world, there’s one thing that sets a company apart – it’s people. At Pennakem, our 140 employees bring their expertise, enthusiasm and creativity to work every day and help create a force that’s leading the industry.
We’re committed to making Pennakem a great place to work! A place where your talents are embraced and challenges are welcomed. We invite you to explore the culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Pennakem unique.
The Pennakem Vision
- Through the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees,
- A clear focus on our core technologies and
- Strong collaboration with our affiliates, we will grow our portfolio of renewable chemistry and affiliate synergy projects.
- We affirm that our right to operate is predicated on our demonstrated commitment to protecting our employees and the environment.
Pennakem LLC, part of the MINAFIN group, is the world’s largest producer of furan-based products and derivatives serving the pharmaceutical, agro, industrial and fine chemical marketplace. Our product portfolio is based on Furfural and Furan made from renewable resources that supports a wide range of specialty applications.
Compensation & Benefits
Pennakem offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a comprehensive benefits package to include:
- Healthcare for employees and their families to include medical, vision, prescription, and dental coverage
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Retirement benefits – including an enhanced 401(k) program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Annual Physical
- Safety Glasses and Shoes reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
How to Apply
Applying for a job at Pennakem is simple:
- Begin by searching the links below for a job
- Complete your online application and upload or enter your resume/CV
- Click the Submit button to complete the submission process
Our Hiring Process
Step 1: Submission Once we receive your resume/application, a Human Resources representative will review your qualifications.
Step 2: Review Those involved in the hiring process review resumes/application to identify the candidates whose skills, education and experience meet the requirements of the open position.
Step 3: Candidate Interviews Candidates’ next steps may include a phone screen or interview to further evaluate their knowledge, skills and abilities as they relate to an open position.
Step 4: Selection Decision If selected, we will continue the process with a drug screen, background check, reference checks, and a physical. If you are not selected for a particular position, please continue to monitor Pennakem Careers for other jobs that may become available. We welcome your application for future opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Commitment
It is a national policy of the United States government that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or membership in any other class protected by federal, state or local law. Pennakem has supported, and will continue to support, that policy. Moreover, the company will continue to pursue employment practices to ensure that employment opportunities at the company are made among these groups of people.